- This event has passed.
The Madeira Society Reception
November 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In 2015, the John Marshall Foundation formed The Madeira Society, a group of individuals who believe in preserving Marshall’s life and legacy by contributing at least $1000 each year to support the JMF’s important work.
- Last fall, we honored this group with a reception and tasting of Marshall’s favorite beverage, Madeira, at The John Marshall House in downtown Richmond.
- We will host the next Madeira Society reception November 9, 2016.
- Your gift of $1000 or more will enroll you in The Madeira Society and reserve two tickets to the reception.
- Most importantly, it will allow us to sustain and expand civics education, public awareness programs and the ongoing work of the Foundation.
- Corporate Madeira Sponsorships are available. A donation of $5000 or more will reserve 10 tickets in your firm’s name and provide your organization with recognition in JMF printed materials and website.
Please enroll by donating online or take time to fill out a pledge envelope and consider enrolling in The Madeira Society. You may make a pledge now and pay it throughout the year. We will send quarterly statements. All gifts are greatly appreciated.
In addition to expanding its educational programming, the JMF is exploring a vision to broaden its role into that of the national keeper of the John Marshall legacy by providing a centralized home for Marshall resources, research and relevancy.
We hope you will join us in raising a glass and awareness!
For more information, contact Joni Albrecht, Director of Development & Communications (cell) 804.405.8990